Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's noon and I'm still in my PJ's

I know I'm not alone...you too are still sitting at the kitchen table with your 2nd cup of coffee, still in you're pj's pecking away at your laptop. This is my favorite thing to do, it's my window to the outside world. I love the fact that you can push a button and find anything you want & a lot you DON'T! Yes, the house is a wreck, the grand kids are running up and down the hallway still on a Halloween candy high...but I wouldn't change a thing! And yes the pool is green and full of leaves, the garden needs cleaned up and put in a compost pile, the camper needs to be winterized before freezing temps burst the pipes, the chicken coop needs to be winterized as well so my girls don't get too cold at night and my kitchen re-do needs completing...oh well...maybe tomorrow! Oh, and I just committed to NaBloPoMo on BlogHer ( National Blog Posting Month)...a blog post a day for the month of November. Let's just see how this goes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I have posted the info. from Melissa Ford,   just click on the post below.                                                                                               ( I hope it's ok to do that!)
                                                                                   Thanks for looking, Nan H.

4 comments:

  1. my life so similar too. I am not in my pj,s but that is only because I went to yoga this morning. And hey, yoga pants are alot like pj's. But yes, I am cruising the blogs via NaBloPoMo despite the camper that needs winterizing, the dishes that need doing, and the vacuuming,etc. etc. Read On, I say, Read on. Housework can wait. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete