Saturday, October 18, 2014

Shudder-Bug kinda day.


Today was such a beautiful fall day. I spent it with my aunt at her job at one of our local hospitals, the courtyard was just right outside her office and I had thought to bring my camera along....so glad I did! The sun was just starting to fade out of the shadows of the building and I had to rush out so I wouldn't miss the warm rays on the flowers and trees, oh, and the water fountain pools were beautiful. Before I knew it, I had snapped about 130 pictures. Now I'm no photographer by any means, but I do love to capture nature when I can. I hope to take a course soon. I see so many beautiful pictures on the blogs I frequent and I hope to learn how to be as good as them. So, here are a few of them...hope you like them...enjoy!




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment