Friday, September 23, 2016

Getting serious about my Etsy business...nothing like hitting rock bottom to finally get motivated!!

I'm determined now more than ever to get serious about my Etsy business. I opened shop way back in '07...made a few sales but kinda backed off due to funds...gottta have it to make it...right? In those years I have accumulated quite a few thrifty finds to stock my shop again without having to hit the thrift stores for those yummy vintage goodies...but I did! Who can resist? not me! I love the hunt...it's like crack! Not that I've ever done crack..nor will I ever...but you get what I mean. Maybe I should say " It's like wine" I've done wine, and it was GOOD! Didn't spend much, but I did get a few cool things. Like those 3 1950's and early 1960's Whitman picture word puzzles for children...yeah those were cool. Or the dishware & glassware from my favorite designer, Georges Briard...my heart skips beats when I'm lucky enough to find his designs. So here's to me and my endeavors...may I work hard and succeed! Ok, now for that wine. Have a wonderful day ya'll! Hey, while you're here, have a look see at my shop...I would muchly appreciate it!

http://www.UniquelyNanVintage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment