Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Well, another unproductive day has come and almost gone.

It's happening again, since I've quit my job I no longer need to set my alarm clock for 6am...nor do I need to go to bed by 11 or 12 at night. So...I stay up till 3 or 4 am...and sleep till 12 or 1. Yuck...I feel so lazy, I have so much I need to do and want to do...but my car is out of commission and is being worked on as I write this. I really want to go to the thrift store and look for a vanity for my daughters room and some pieces I can refurbish as well, but I guess that will have to wait. And these cats of mine are getting on my last nerve. I didn't set out to acquire them, they found me and I can't let an animal go hungry...so here I am now with 4 and one is a kitten, who by the way doesn't know the difference between a litter box and the "FLOOR". I'm gonna have to find a good home for them soon, well except maybe one, his mom wouldn't take care of him so I bottle fed him from day one.. he is my lovey dovey! He thinks I am his mom and he gives me the best hugs and love..he is such a baby! Well, I'm gonna see what I can get into, like... a tub of ice cream?...bag of cookies?...t.v.? Hmm, let me think.
                                                                                                       By for now,
                                                                                                           Nan
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment