Monday, October 17, 2016

Another Sale...and thoughts on the last week of youth softball!

Another sale yesterday in my Etsy shop...Yay! Thank you Valda, your purse is on it's way! 




This week is the last week for my Granddaughter's youth softball games,and I have to say, it has been the most fun and rewarding 3 months. This was her first time on any kind of sports team ever. I wasn't too sure about signing her up at first, she already does dance and I was concerned about it being too much for her, (and me), but in the end, even with a lot of protesting and crying, I did it...and she has grown to love it! We couldn't be more proud of her. I promised her if she would just go out there and give it all she had this season, if she didn't like it she wouldn't have to sign up next season...she said she can't wait till next season, this makes me so happy. She's actually sad it's ending this Friday...our last game. So, here's to the first and hopefully many, of youth softball and beyond.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment